Thinking about all the missing use cases related to communications, here are a few more:
- I can set an OOO (out of office) for my mailbox but what about my phone?
- Why to say please hold while I transfer your call?
- Why do I have to ask and check with people which platform they use for a conference call! E.g. Skype, Zoom, Conference. Bridge etc.
- Shouldn’t I know which all calls are still running – while I couldn’t join earlier I now can
- Why should I add people in my contact book to make a call on a specific platform e.g. WhatsApp!
- I think most of my business communications happen on mails, then shouldn’t I be allowed to schedule my business calls via my mail, with a guarantee that the call will happen!
Next post will be about finding some answers.